Monday 13 February 2012

Updating...

Hi ! Is me again. After 2 months of blogging, i have learned a lot, from posting til editing, every single of them are learned by myself. Yet, sometime I still need to copy here and there. Hence, if I have copy any of yours feel sorry for that.

As what you have seen in the title, the updating of the blog is in progress. There are still many thing need to be adjust and edit. Will try to make it as fast as i can.

I also want to say sorry to u all for not bringing any post or info after spending 9 days 8 nights at KL and Ipoh. I really busy for my activities during the trips. Hence, there are no free time for me to pay visit to the local shops.

Put the sorry things to aside, I hereby declare that we have a new author in this blog. And the guy will be KC, Melaka duelist. He is quite experienced in the game, hope he will provide as many info as he could to you all. Feel free to challenge him in DN.

Thats all for today. Thanks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment