Thursday 2 February 2012

Going KL ...

Yes, I'm going to KL tomorrow. Will be at KL for 5 days due to society activity. Hope I can find some time to visit Gamer Arena, its been awhile for me paying visit to that shop.

After the 5days, i will straight go to Ipoh to find my course mate. And will stay there for 3-4 days i think. For sure, will pay visit to the local shop too. Hope I can meet some of my old pals, have some good trades and of course have some good duel else well. So, if you meet me any challenge is accepted.



Enough for the trip, back to the YGO topic.

March ban list has been hot topic for awhile, everyone have their own desire ban list.
For those who hate Inzektor, hope to have Inzektor Dragonfly to get limited.
For TG agent hate, they will bag the god to have Hyperion, Kristya and TG striker to get srike.
While for mainspring/wind-up, Zenmighty or Hunter will be the hate most.

But for my view, i really don't have any idea yet (LOL~). May be will try to think of it later, but for now i think every deck have their chance to get hit especially for those which most played by duelist. Yet, who know what Konami will do after all.

Hence, I only can advice you all to be patient for the list. And don't be cheat by those created or so called the fake ban list.

Note that:V-Jump Magazine will be released on the 21st of February 2012. The real Forbidden and Limited list will be inside.

Thats all for today, will try to report any thing I have experienced in my KL and IPoh trip. Stay tuned then.

No comments:

Post a Comment