Monday 27 February 2012

Angry Birds

Bored with the Machina Offering Gadget, so playing back my "angry birds" a.k.a Black Feather (LOL~ what my friend name it). As we know, BF deck is wing-beast monster, yet they have hard time to hunt down their primary food which is "insect" a.k.a inzekter. Beside, this deck also have lost its previous power due to the ban list, introduce of Xyz monster and new stronger arch type eg. Hieroglyph Dragon and etc.

However, still worth to play. Just need some tuning around then it can catch up tier 1 deck again.
Below is my build.

Monsters (20)
1x Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
1x Dark Armed Dragon
2x Thunder King Rai-oh
1x Blackwing - Zephyros the Elite
3x Blackwing - Shura the Blue Flame
3x Blackwing - Bora the Spear
3x Blackwing - Blizzard the Far North
1x Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind
1x Blackwing - Kalut the Moon Shadow
2x Spirit Reaper
2x D.D Crow

Spells (9)
1x Black Whirlwind
1x Allure of Darkness
1x Monster Reborn
1x Dark Hole
1x Heavy Storm
1x Enemy Controller 
1x Book of Moon
2x Mystical Space Typhoon


Traps (11)
1x Solemn Judgment
2x Solemn Warning
1x Bottomless Trap Hole
1x Mirror Force
1x Torrential Tribute
1x Starlight Road 
1x Compulsory Evacuation Device
3x Icarus Attack


Side Deck:
1x Thunder King Rai-oh
2x Kycoo, the Ghost Destroyer
2x Effect Veiler
1x Delta Crow -Anti Reverse
1x Compulsory Evacuation Device
2x Black Horn of Heaven
2x Skill Drain
1x Nobleman of Crossout
3x Dimension Fissure


Yes, my build don't have Sirroco or Vayu inside. Because my deck is more towards beat down then syncrho summon and also my side deck don't like my graveyard that much.
If you noticed, I also don't have Pot of Duality in my deck too due to I don't have one of it yet.


Will play this deck for few weeks or months. Depend on when I finished my Quickdraw-Dandy Warrior deck. So, stay tune for my build.


Feel free to comment. Thanks.

1 comment: