Friday 13 April 2012

I'm back...

Damn busy this SEM, have test, have activities and many more... No time for YGO...
Well actually, I have lost my interest to YGO recently due to the March ban list. As you can see "insect" are flying everywhere and the "dragon" are roaring here and there in every competition...
Plus I also bored with my Dark world deck also...

Well put it aside first, because I have find back my love to YGO again.
Thanks to the new pack REDU, my adorable gadgets are more lively again. (Well may be i more bias to machine monster more than insects and dragons)

There are some new tech for my gadget deck.
 
One of it will be Geargiganto X
Will try net decking for these few days.
An update gadget deck will be post soon. So stay tune ^^

Below will be the rarity list for REDU (copy from Dueling Days blog).
Ultra/Ultimate Rare
- H.C Excalibur
- No 33. OOParts Mash Mach
- Super Dimensional Robo Galaxy Destroyer
- OOParts Crystal Alien
- Magical Hierophant Hairon

Super Rare
- Magical Priest Junon
- Batel of the Books of Spell
- Madolche Puddincess
- Earth Spirit God Grand Soil
- Alchemic Magician
- Geargigant X
- Giant God of Snowcapped Mountain
- Void Traphole
- Gagaga Revenge

Normal Rare
- Three Thousand Needle
- Marauding Goblin Force
- Lucky Punch
- Cold Air

You may check the full list from http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Return_of_the_Duelist.
Or http://shriek.twoday.net/stories/59213592/

Hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment